Support the Packaging and Updating of Apps in F-Droid
What we do:
- Keeping apps in F-Droid up-to-date
- Fixing build failures
- Checking for proprietary libraries
- Disabling tracking features
- Packaging new apps requested in https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp
- Communicating with upstream software authors to make it possible to publish apps in F-Droid
All apps in F-Droid are completely built from source. That means there is complete transparency what goes into an apk published on https://f-droid.org. It also means that it's often a lot more difficult for us to keep up with changing dependencies, etc. such that some apps require constant attention for every update. (i.e. Firefox/Fennec, VLC, OsmAnd, ... ).
Additionally the Android ecosystem is moving quite fast. This means that build tools like gradle are in constant change, so our build recipes need constant changes as well.
다른 곳의 계정
F-Droid-Data 님은 다른 플랫폼에서 다음 계정을 소유하고 있습니다:
F-Droid-Data 님은 3년 전에 가입했습니다.